Friday, February 27, 2009

Sunflower progress

I came into work this morning and went to check out my seeds. I was completely surprised by how much they grew since last night.


That photo was taken at about 12pm today, 19 hours since the photo in my last entry. This has lead me to want to make a complete documentation of growth. The reason I'm starting six plants is so I can do a side-by-side test of different fertilizers. I was going to keep the information for myself and the customers in the store but I think I'm going to try to blog about the progress also. I like to keep my work and personal business very separate but with my blog I don't think that's 100% possible (definitely possible but never 100%). I started this to write about myself, my life, what I do...I made a conscious decision to be a bit more vulnerable in this blog than my previous journals. So I'm sharing my findings because it's something I'm excited and passionate about.

My first order of business (so official, I know) is to take another photo at the end of the day today to show their progress in six hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment