Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunflower progress 3 and why I chose them

Saturday, 2/28 @ 11:30am.

Most of the seeds have righted themselves and hopefully will grow properly. I'm completely excited to transplant them into real containers and start with my feeding and testing. I'm mostly just completely excited to have real sunflowers that I grew.

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers ever. My middle name is Sunshine so I love everything sun-related. I'm a complete summer baby and sunflowers remind me so much of my favorite season and being outdoors and feeling alive. They're beautiful and huge and eye catching. For my wedding I want to have sunflowers and white calla lilies. Well, first I have to see if those two flowers even look good together, they're so different. Oh and first I have to get engaged. That's pretty important before planning a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment