Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday/Love Day

Ugh another Saturday morning. At work. After going out last night.

Last night Dre and K stopped by work and told us to come over after we closed up. We hung out over there for awhile then went home to get ready for Christine and Virginia's birthday party at V's dad's gallery. Of course it took way longer than expected and we didn't show up until around 11:15. Sean was there already and so were a bunch of our friends. The soundtrack was early 90's party music. Pump Up the Jam, Groove is in the Heart, Boom Boom Boom, Da Dip, This is How We Do It. I love that stuff! We stayed until around 1:30, then went home because we have work today. Working on Saturdays seriously puts a damper on Friday nights. I wonder if I'll start taking some Saturdays off when my dad comes back in the spring (I doubt it...I'm becoming a workaholic).

Today is loooooove day. I don't think we'll be doing anything coupley. We have tentative lunch plans with Sean and Kiera. A Five Guys just opened up sort of nearby so we want to go check it out. I found out about Five Guys after coming back from Cali and wondering why we don't have In-N-Out's on the East Coast. In-N-Out is by far the best fast food restaurant ever. I don't eat burgers so I was convinced I wouldn't like it, but thankfully we went with Doug who opened my eyes to the whole "Secret Menu" concept. Grilled Cheese! Animal Style! Writing this is totally making me have flash-backs and cravings. I seriously can't wait for the next time we go back to San Diego just so I can eat their delicious food. Anyway, so Five Guys is the same sort of Burger-Joint type place and they have grilled cheese and fries. I'm there. Besides that, no real plans for today. No work tomorrow so I'll just have to figure out something fun to do. Working so much makes me appreciate the weekend so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment