Monday, February 9, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I love Sundays! It's my one day off from work, making it my favorite day of the week. I woke up on the couch (again) and rolled around for an hour or so. Watched TV with Brian, made some coffee, ate a leftover corn muffin from breakfast on Friday (still surprisingly good), eventually got ready to be a human. We decided to go to Lowe's to return a curtain rod and some tie-backs that ended up not working in our living room (very coupley, I know) and then go to Trader Joe's. I love Trader Joe's! We don't go there very often because it's in New Jersey (only about 20 minutes away, but still...) so we definitely go a little crazy when we do make it there. My favorite/most exciting things I bought:

- Pesto Tortellini Bowl (lunch today)
- Veggie Pizza
- Olive Tapenade
- Marinated Mozzarella
- Vegetable Shumai w/ dipping sauce
- new reusable tote bags (one from recycled plastic bottles, one printed cotton)

Then we went home, put away groceries, cooked dinner, then put up some of the stuff we bought at Lowe's (you can never go and JUST return things, of course we ended up shopping, too) like a new hand towel ring for the bathroom. When we moved in I vowed to change it. Now, 2 1/2 year later...
I know it's small and seemingly unimportant but it is just one more step towards getting the place to look the way I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment