Saturday, February 21, 2009

Five Guys

Ok so last weekend I went to the new Five Guys that opened up (I mentioned that I might in one of my previous posts) around here. I didn't know what to expect since I'd never been to one before, but was hoping and praying that it would be similar to In-N-Out Burger. I pulled up and saw a line practically out the door and was totally discouraged from even going inside. There were no tables available and it was just pure madness. We waited for Kiera and her cousins to show up and placed our orders anyway. I got a grilled cheese with grilled onions and cajun fries. I tried to order the large fries but the guy taking my order wouldn't let me. He asked if they were just for me and said, "yeahhhh you're going to want the regular. I can't even finish the large." I'm a champ at eating (god bless my light-speed metabolism) and thought he was just being a wuss, but I'm happy I listened to him. I got half-way through and thought I might vom.

My review of the food: decent, MESSY, will probably get non-cajun fries next time (way spicier than I was expecting).

VS. In-N-Out....In-N-Out's got them SO beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment