Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday.

I just realized I seem to blog more on Saturdays. I think because it's the one half-day I get at work. I sometimes even have time to post FROM WORK because nobody wants to come in and shop/work on Saturday. We're usually so busy running around during the week, I look at it as a positive thing. Today was pretty busy, though, so I'm just relaxing at home for a little while. I want to go to Anthropologie in a little while though and return a shirt. I am in love with that place but at the same time everything is so damn expensive. I always feel guilty shopping there, too, because I have a few really great independent shops around here that sell the same type of clothes. With the current economy I'd really prefer to support mom-and-pop shops.

Speaking of, there's this really great place down the street from where I work that sells a lot of really nice basics (stuff like Michael Stars and Splendid). I went in there a few weekends ago and got this tanktop:


...for super cheap. I always find myself buying tank tops in the winter, I think it's to distract myself from the fact that I'm freezing and miserable. Almost to give me hope for warmer weather. Or something.

After Anthropologie I have no idea what I'm doing. Brian's sick and cranky (SO cranky) so I'm not sure if he wants to go out. I think I need some time to recoup from work this week, I've been completely exhausted. Last night Sean came over and I fell asleep while we were hanging out. That's not the first time I've done that to him recently, either. I feel like a shitty friend but I know he understands. Maybe we'll just get a good movie and some takeout and be boring, that actually sounds perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment