Sunday, April 26, 2009

Workaholic!

This weekend has been absolutely gorgeous! 80+ degrees in April, this is definitely my kind of weather! Unfortunately we spent most of it working. It was our choice, though. We stayed all day yesterday and came in for about 6 hours today. I ordered a couple of shelving units from ULINE on Thursday and they came Friday (love ULINE!) so B put them all together and we rearranged EVERYTHING. Well, almost everything. We still have the very front of the store, the back room and behind the counter to organize but the whole front showroom looks like a completely different store! It's amazing what a little bit of organization can do. Also 2 of my sunflowers opened up on Saturday! I've been working so hard I haven't had a chance to take photos but I definitely will tomorrow. My mom asked me to send her some, too, so I have to.

So, tomorrow's work again. Let's hear it for 13 days of work in a row! Woo! At least next Saturday I'm leaving work at 3pm and then heading down to Atlantic City for a little bit of relaxing. Or partying and gambling. Whatever. Oh and this:


When I first found out about the No Doubt tour I was so excited. I wasn't sure if I would actually end up going, though. A few weeks ago I was talking to my friend Christine and she told me her and Nicole were going down for the weekend and staying at her mom's suite (her mom is a serious baller at A.C.). I wasn't sure if it would work out with work and all but I got lucky and it's on a Saturday night. So now a bunch of us are going and it's going to be awesome!

So that's 2 things I can cross off my list:

1. Redesign the store.

39. Go see a live music performance by someone I've never seen before.

And, actually now that I'm looking at it, I can also cross off:

10. Start all of my veggie seeds. (I did that on Earth Day)

40. Go back to California. (well, I haven't actually gone back yet, but I booked my trip to San Francisco! I'm going with Bri for a weekend, we're going to a convention for work but that's only one day so we have time to play and explore. Plus the convention will be fun, I'll get to meet all my west coast friends I deal with for work).

46. Take care of our banana tree. (I flushed it and gave it all new food and with the temperature and humidity going crazy it's doing really well!)


47. Get a hose for our new spigot at work. (I just need to hook it up, it's been in Bri's trunk for the past week)

I still have a bunch more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment