Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dinner, friends, work, music

Lobster dinner last night was a success! It was so good and I think I might still be full. I was a little nervous because the place got some not so good reviews but our experience was much better! Afterwards we went over to Craig's house and hung out for awhile.

Apples to Apples, hookah, drinks (not for me, though), many almost-dance-parties

Today is my short day at work, which usually puts me in a good mood. I would be, except it's still all dark, windy, rainy and gloomy out, plus I still haven't really woken up yet. I was SO out of it last night, I came home and passed out on the couch, waking up this morning at 9:30am like, "Where am I?" and I'm still a little groggy. I hate that feeling. At the moment I'm not too motivated to do much after work. Usually I mentally plan out my weekends but I have no idea what I want to do. I know tomorrow we're going to Staten Island to see B's family for Palm Sunday, but today I guess we're going to have to play by ear.

Right now I'm just sitting here at work listening to the new Diz Gibran album. It's surprisingly decent. I really like the songs CityLights and Calypso Flow. We should technically be closed right now but I'm waiting for someone who's stuck in traffic. He actually writes songs for a bunch of hip hop artists in the NY area (some popular ones but I'm not trying to blow up spots) and last time I saw him he said he'd bring me a cd. I hope so, I am in desperate need of some new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment