Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekly purchases & wish list

This week I did a little bit of online shopping (I usually don't because I'm impatient and hate waiting for things to get to me) and everything just came this morning. It's not a lot but they make me happy:

Chanel Robertson nail polish collection. The only one I didn't buy is the purple one (Rodeo Drive).

Hellz Bellz Hermes logo t-shirt.

I have a "Wists" page, which is like an online wish list that you can link items from any site (except Crate & Barrel, I've figured out that you can't link them). Here are some of my current wists (my wists tend to be more like delusions but hey, whatever):

Cirrus bedding from Anthropologie. I just need the sheet sets, I already have the duvet and the shams.

Christian Louboutin espadrilles.
Plaid tunic from Anthropologie.

Ruehl t-shirts with their famous Frenchy Trubble on them. Especially the one with the mustache.


Loungefly keycaps with food on them.


Cute kitschy t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment