Saturday, April 25, 2009

Citi Field

Last night Brian and I went to the new Citi Field to see the Mets. First let me say that I'm a Yankee's fan first, a Mets fan second. Brian's uncle owns a construction company and helped build both the new Yankee Stadium and Citi Field. I haven't been to Yankee Stadium yet but I am in love with the new Mets stadium! They have so many great food places, his uncle's seats are AWESOME (not that they weren't in previous years but now they're 5 rows from the field...in right field, which made me nervous but you can see EVERYTHING), and the overall aesthetics are so cool. There's a huge outdoor area like at Cyclones Stadium in Brooklyn (the Cyclones are one of the Mets' farm teams). I went down with Bri after work and met up with Sean, Craig, Brendan, Matty and Christine. We had such a good time. Plus, the Mets won! That's always a bonus.




Also, I realize I've never posted a picture of me or B before. This probably shouldn't be the first one, because he sort of looks like a psychopath and I look like I want to eat his face. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment