Monday, January 12, 2009

Procrastinating

So, I haven't been blogging this week because I know I should be doing my mandatory "Vacation Update" but I haven't gotten a chance to yet. I came back home on the 1st and went straight back to work. Between work, getting together with customers after work, getting together with friends after work and trying to catch up on life, I haven't been online at all. Plus, this was the most insanely awesome vacation ever so I want to give it the proper attention. Again, though, I'm at work right now (we close at 6pm, it's 6:49) and don't have the time. I made Brian promise to come with me to Lowe's tonight to get curtain rods and hardware. For Christmas his parents gave me an Urban Outfitters gift card and this is what I bought:

Curtains for my living room.

Curtains for my bedroom.

A 3x photo frame for my bedroom.

A jewelery stand.

A blind box Hello Kitty toy (I got the one on the right that looks like a brick wall! I have the one on the left, too, my mom got it for me for my birthday.)

So, tonight, I'm on a quest for the perfect hardware to replace the cheap ugly brass stuff my apartment came with. I have to get to that, so I will leave you all with a video of the song that's been in my head all freakin' day:



No comments:

Post a Comment