Friday, January 16, 2009

I stay up too late.

As long as I can remember I've been plagued with the inability to go to sleep at a decent time. I can pretty much find any reason to stay up. "OH I love this movie/tv show/book/magazine, I've only seen/read it 9 times, I just have to watch/read it again right NOW." Replace any of those things with something equally (or less) distracting and it will still be very true. So I have ADD, so what? Tonight I went out to eat with Brian's parents. They left at around 10:30, then we thought it would be a good idea to go to our friend Dre's house. He wasn't even awake but we hung out with his brother and roommate for about 2 hours anyway. It's not like I had a bad time or anything but I totally should have just stayed home and went to sleep early. When the weather's ridiculously cold like this (at this very moment it is 8 degrees in NY, says weather.com) the store can't get warm enough. Today it was 66 degrees at its max, probably lower at times. It takes a lot out of me, I come home after these kinds of days and just want to pass out. For some reason, though, I always end up awake until at least 1-2am. I totally need better self-discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment