Saturday, May 2, 2009

Online Shopping Spree

I'm not much of an online shopper. I prefer to go to the store, look around, try things on, pay cash. I'm VERY hesitant to buy clothes online. I am convinced that I am shaped weird or something because things hardly EVER fit me. This week, however, I found so many things online that I love! With the way we've been working, we've had zero time to do anything. So, I bought myself a few things. Brian's birthday is coming up (the 10th) so I also bought him a few things, but I'm not posting them because he might read this.

I've been on a quest to find the perfect casual summery dress. I hope this one fits me because I love it! It's called the Blanca dress and it's made by Ella Moss. I love her!


Another Ella Moss shirt. This to me is my perfect "throw my messy curly hair on top of my head, put on some sunglasses and go on the boat" shirt! At least that's how I envisioned myself wearing it. Yeah, this embodies how I've been feeling lately. I just want to chill out, have fun and forget work. This is from Rogue Status, one of B's favorite brands.


I love Marc Jacobs' splashes! Ever year he comes out with a new set of scents that are clean and natural, perfect for the summer. Last year I bought the Pear one, which I wear practically every day and I'm not even half way finished with the bottle. I was shopping last week and sprayed some of the new Cucumber one on me and fell in love with it. I ordered it from Sephora.

I am in desperate need of a new makeup bag. I hate to get rid of the one I have (it's Tenorikuma from Sanrio, I love it!) but it got pretty dirty from sitting at the bottom of my bags. So I got a silver metallic one from Sephora. It's so hard to find one that's the perfect size! I have this one Stila eyeshadow pallet that's just oddly shaped and doesn't fit in most, so hopefully this one is good.

I'm a member of this sample sale website, Gilt (it's invitation only, if you want an invitation leave me a comment with your email address) and they had a Voluspa sale this week. I got a set of 4 of this cute ceramic jar candles for $32, normally they're $64!


One more Ella Moss shirt. I love this style and I love green!

No comments:

Post a Comment