Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost done!

My Christmas shopping is finally almost done. Last night my friend Carla and I went to the mall to knock out some last minute gifts and we did an awesome job! We were very regimented and focused. I bought myself a Hello Kitty keycap:

and a San Diego t-shirt:

She bought herself a cross necklace (I can't find a picture but it was really cute), and the rest of our purchases were for other people.

She bought her boyfriend:

A Keurig one-cup coffee maker with a box of assorted coffees to make in it. I reallllly want one after seeing it in person! I have a Starbucks Barista one-cup and I'm the worst at measuring the coffee. It never comes out right.

She also got him:
A Margaritaville machine! It makes Margaritas and frozen drinks perfectly. So awesome!

I got:

Anna Sui -Sui Dreams perfume for Brian's mom. I gave her a bottle of this a few years ago when I was working at Sephora and she just finished it up. Unfortunately it was discontinued but I finally found a bottle.

For my Grandpa:
This sweater but in navy blue. He's very basic and easy to shop for. Something warm with a crew neck, or something NY Jets related.

Over the weekend Brian and I went shopping and finished a few things up, too.

For his Aunt Jaime and Uncle Dave:


They're just a few years old than us and into anything sort of new-wavey, electro or British. We thought this giant English Depot clock would be cool for their new apartment.

For his Aunt Paula (also his Godmother):

Pretty earrings.

For Nanny:
More pretty earrings. Instead of emeralds they have onyx.
A music box from the San Francisco Music Box Company. Brian's bought her one every year since he was a little kid.

For his Aunt Elena:

His family loves Lenox (so do I) and this is a good sized dish to put candy in.

For Sean:

A-Life "Most High" shirt in black. Very fitting.

For Kiera:
A big pink "K" for her pink room, and a supercute ice cream keycap.

For my cousin Julie:

A ring and a pair of earrings. The photos make them look like they don't match, but they do perfectly.

I really can't wait to post what I bought Brian (I always get so excited about his gifts, I totally live vicariously through him and buy him all the dude-stuff I'd love to be able to wear
.)

2 comments:

  1. a lot of really cool presents but I really love those keycaps! I am going to have to keep an eye out for some of them! (swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought them @ Forever 21! You can see more at Loungefly.com

    ReplyDelete