Friday, January 22, 2010

A silent sleeper, you won't hear a peep.

Tonight I saw Kid Cudi live with Chip tha Ripper and Consequence. Not only were the openers actually good (like Consequence from Tribe isn't good...) Kid Cudi was one of the best live performers I've seen in a LONG time. He's so good live, plus his personality on stage (and I'm assuming off) is awesome. I was very impressed. We were in VIP so I got to take some photos and videos (it was PACKED downstairs, I wouldn't have been able to even see the stage!). I took a video of the entire Day 'N Nite performance (just realized how close that is to my blog name!) only to come home, upload it and find that it recorded with no sound. SO mad. I have one of Poke Her Face and Pursuit of Happiness, but I'd much rather post this video I DIDN'T take, of my most favorite Kid Cudi song (and unfortunately one he didn't play tonight):



OK and I'll post one I took tonight, too...here's Poke Her Face (sorry for quality, iPhone!)



EDIT: Apparently the real name of that song is Make Her Say. Whatever. Poke Her Face is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment