Thursday, December 17, 2009

My life is turning into a series of "moments"

I'm having a moment. When am I NOT having a moment, lately?

I'm not living right and there isn't enough time in a day and there aren't enough days to fix everything that is broken. I'm trying, though, and at least I still know what "right" is. That amounts to something right? No, this is the real world and that amounts to absolutely nothing.

Sometimes I still feel like I'm not ready for this. Not often, but definitely right now.

I can't even handle life, and Christmas is coming (with the need to buy gifts and cook food and organize family) and then vacation (thank fucking god)...I just need to get through these next 7 days, do them right, and then it will be the beach, and then the New Year when I can fix everything, or repeat the same mistakes I made this year. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment