Thursday, October 15, 2009

Marilyn Monroe and Why I Love my B

I stumbled upon this quote from Marilyn Monroe the other day:

"I`m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

...and it pretty much sums me up (and probably every other girl in the world). It makes me embrace my awful quirkiness and makes me appreciate B for loving and dealing with me at my worst, best and everywhere in between. If only all men treated all women like that, the world would be great and wonderful, filled with all things cute and cuddly. Which brings to mind something completely unrelated:



This commercial is for a new New York Lottery game, but every time it comes on TV i want to die from cuteness overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment