Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I miss Junior =(

My chinchilla Junior isn't better yet. We brought him to the vet on Friday night (which meant I unfortunately had to bail on Blood Manor, which actually turned out to be fortunate because my friends waited on line from 11pm-3am and said it sucked!) because his infection wasn't getting any better. They wanted to keep him for the weekend so we left him there. I called this morning just to check in and they say he's still not ok. The vet had said he should be fine by Monday and it's already Tuesday. She said they might need to operate again, I feel terrible that we've put him through this! It was for the greater good, though, so he could be back in the same cage with his sister who he loves. I miss him and I'm really worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment