Friday, August 7, 2009

Today.

...is officially one of the worst days I've had in awhile. I was woken up today at 10:20am by Brian jumping up and screaming, "OH SHIT IT'S 10:20!" We have work at 11am so needless to say I got ready faster than I have in a very long time.

I also happen to be sick. Not full-fledged sick just yet but I'm getting there. My nose and throat are all itchy, burning, drippy at the same exact time. Yesterday I went out and bought a thermometer to keep at the store because I was convinced I had a ridiculously high, burning, scorching fever. I measured up at 97.9 degrees. Hypochondria much? OH speaking of hypochondria, I'm convinced I have Epstein Barr. My dad was diagnosed with it a week or two ago, and apparently it has a 1-2 month incubation period. He caught it somewhere around Miami and I've shared drinks with him since he's been home. While googling Epstein Barr I stumbled across HCMV which now I am also convinced I have. This is why I don't ever go to WebMD. Ever. Another thing I will never do again is watch Monsters Inside Me on Animal Planet. I made that mistake yesterday. I am now terrified of somehow getting brain-embedding parasites.

Back to today. I've seen a total of like 4 people at work today, which is good because I've gotten a lot done, bad because it means we're not making money. Brian and I also got into a fight (or two, or three) about work. I hate fighting, let alone fighting at work (and over work). It is NOT easy to work with the person you love/live with. We do ok with it but sometimes we can't help but stop just short of punching one another other in the face. We're good now but an hour ago? Wow. If anyone would have walked in they would have ran for cover. Gotta love the Italian/Irish tempers!

Hopefully tonight will be better. Yankees/Red Sox game tonight so we'll probably go somewhere to watch. Or I'll feel like death and hangout by myself on the couch. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment