Monday, June 15, 2009

The Hangover


I saw the Hangover last night. If you haven't heard anything about it yet, let me be the first one to tell you that you have to see this movie. I don't think I stopped laughing for more than five minutes straight throughout the whole movie (spoiler: except for when I saw an Asian man's non-existent penis. Then I was quietly disgusted for a little while). Completely hilarious.

I love good comedies but they're pretty hard to find. They're either filled with jokes, comments and scenes about naked hot girls, which would probably be funny if I were part of the 15-60 year old male demographic, or they're just stupid, not really funny at all and just awkward. I love Judd Apatow for the most part and movies like Role Models, I Love You, Man, etc.

Anyway, The Hangover...totally worth seeing. Besides the rest of the ridiculous funny cast, it has one of my favorite actors, Bradley Cooper:
I read an interview with him awhile ago in Elle, not only is he really talented he seems like a good guy (the interviewer bothers me, though). I like how he always plays that friend, wing-man type of role. At least he did in "Failure to Launch". I know, I know, romantic comedies. I'm female, it happens.

1 comment: